FREE Telephone Seminar
Do you get a little flustered when a conversation takes a wrong turn?
Do people sometimes annoy you with nosey or “a bit too personal” questions?
Are you sometimes left speechless when you’re talking with someone and they just “cross the line”?
Of course you do. This happens to even the best of us. I’ve got some tips that will help you get your point across with grace and style
I’d like to invite you to a FREE 30 minute Telephone Seminar
Learn How to Deal With Awkward Conversation Moments
On the call, you'll discover:
- Learn what to say without saying too much
- How to tell someone to mind their business without being rude
- Learn how to deflect rude and embarrassing questions
- An important lesson on using body language to get your point across
- Tips on how to use my “Shut it down” method when dealing with a gossip
Wednesday September 30, 2009
11:00 am - 11:30 (Pacific Standard Time)
4:00 pm - 4:30 (Pacific Standard Time)
To register for this call, which is free except for
your normal long distance charges, go here now:http://elaineswann.com/freephoneseminar1.html
Once registered, you'll receive all the details via
return email within five minutes.
I look forward to "seeing" you on the call.
Author, Speaker, Lifestyle & Etiquette Expert