By Lifestyle and Etiquette Expert Elaine Swann Let Crazy Be Crazy is an essential handbook that shares how to politely deal with difficult people and how to communicate effectively in challenging social situations.
Swann gives sensible guidance on:
• How to identify Crazy Folk,
• How to get rid of toxic Crazy Folk and
• How to deal with the Crazy Folk in situations where we have no choice, such as at work, in volunteer organizations and with family members.
With 36 simple steps, Let Crazy Be Crazy gives you a roadmap on just how to handle those awkward social challenges that people from all walks of life face every day, including:
• How to respectfully tell a co-worker their breath smells bad,
• What to say when someone’s loved one dies and
• How to deal with rude comments from family members.