Planning a wedding can be exciting and challenging all at once. An in doing so you may find you are in need of wedding etiquette advice as it pertains to what to do, whose job is what and how to handle sticky situations. We are here to help.
Day of Wedding Coordinator $1000
- Attend, instruct, and organize the ceremony rehearsal (1-hour)
- Day-of-Coordination (up to 10-hours)
- Greet and supervise all vendors.
- Tend to vendors’ needs (collaboration, placement issues, electrical etc.)
- Manage set-up of ceremony and reception areas.
- Verify the proper place setting & placement of all tables & chairs.
- Ensure the reception area decor is completed.
- Set-up of place cards on registration table.
- Distribution & set-up of guest book, wedding favors, programs, card box, framed photographs, etc.
- Greet Bride & Groom’s family and ensure they are on time.
- Direct guests to the ceremony and reception areas.
- Adjust bride’s dress and accessories prior to walking down the aisle.
- Cue musicians and/or DJ with correct musical selections.
- Line up and prepare the MC, wedding party, and all family members for the grand entrance.
- Supervise and communicate with the chef, banquet captain and catering staff.
- Prep anyone scheduled to give toasts and speeches.
- Handle any emergencies or unexpected occurrences in a professional and comprehensive manner.
- Keep the wedding day running on schedule as closely as possible while maintaining a good flow of events.
- Distribute final balances and gratuities to vendors on your behalf (optional).
Individual Services $100 per-hour
- Invitation Wording Assistance
- Telephone Consultation Conflict
- Resolution Session
Group Session with Entire Bridal Party
Group Session with Family
Dining Etiquette Classes $100 per-hour
(meals not included)
- Bride and Groom
- Group Session - Bridal Party or Family
Contact us today to so that we may help you make your wedding day a lasting and remarkable event. 760-754-9891